Skip to content
Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart – Session 4
- Explain what is meant by “Truth as fact becomes real as experience.”
- Magnification happens first at conversion but it happens again and again for the rest of your life
- We were created for fellowship. List some ways God reinforces this statement.
- Three ways to build your relationship with God:
- Put yourself in the presence of His Word (Read the Bible)
- Do a quiet time
- Memorize scripture
- Pray the scriptures back to God
- Get in a small group
- Become an expert at applying the Scriptures to deep and broken parts of life.
- Pray for it
- Keep obeying even when you don’t ‘feel’ it.
- Why is present posture better proof than a past memory?
- According to Romans 10:9-10, what is necessary to be saved?
- Explain James 2:17 if these requirements are all that is necessary to be saved.