Skip to content
Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart – Session 3
- What does certainty in God through experience mean to you? (1 John 1-2)
- What is the difference between Objective and Subjective truth?
- Explain how Jesus’ miracles point to a higher reality.
- What lesson can be learned from Jesus feeding the 5000?
- What lesson can be learned from Jesus’ interaction with the woman at the well?
- What lesson can be learned from Jesus healing the blind man?
- Read John 3:36. How many groups of people are referenced in this verse? What are they?
- Read 1 John 2:1-2. How does it make you feel to know Jesus is your advocate? What does it mean that Jesus is the propitiation for our sins?
- From the book “Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart,” in chapter 3 read the section Ray Dillard wrote describing what a high priest had to do before Yom Kippur, then read Zechariah 3:4, 9.
How does God see even the most holy who approach Him?